M. Arns, J.-M. Batail, S. Bioulac, M. Congedo, C. Daudet, D. Drapier, T. Fovet, R. Jardri, M. Le Van Quyen, F. Lotte, D. Mehler, J.-A. Micoulaud-Franchi, D. Purper-Ouakil, F. Vialatte, The Next Group, Neurofeedback: one of today’s techniques in psychiatry?, L’Encéphale, 2017.
R. Chavarriaga, M. Fried-Oken, S. Kleih, F. Lotte, R. Scherer, Heading for new shores! Overcoming pitfalls in BCI design, Brain-Computer Interfaces, vol. 4, no. 1-2, pp. 60-73, 2017.
T. Fovet, J.-A. Micoulaud-Franchi, F.-B. Vialatte, F. Lotte, C. Daudet, J.-M. Batail, J. Mattout, G. Wood, R. Jardri, S. Enriquez-Geppert, T. Ros, On assessing neurofeedback effects: should double-blind replace neurophysiological mechanisms?, Letter to the Editor, Brain, 2017.
J. Frey, R. Gervais, T. Lainé, M. Duluc, H. Germain, S. Fleck, F. Lotte, M. Hachet, “Scientific Outreach with Teegi, a Tangible EEG Interface to Talk about Neurotechnologies”, Interactivity (demonstration) at ACM CHI 2017, 2017.
N. Gayraud, A. Rakotomamonjy, M. Clerc, “Optimal Transport Applied to Transfer Learning For P300 Detection,” 7th Graz Brain-Computer Interface Conference, September 2017.
- V. Guy, M. H. Soriani, M. Bruno, T. Papadopoulo, C. Desnuelle, et al.. Brain computer interface with P300-Speller: usability for disabled patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Elsevier Masson, 2017.
- C. Lindig-Leon, S. Rimbert, O. Avilov, L. Bougrain Scalp EEG Activity During Simple and Combined Motor Imageries to Control a Robotic Arm
IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, May 2017.
F. Lotte, A. Cichocki, “What are the best motor tasks to use and calibrate SensoriMotor Rhythm Neurofeedback and Brain-Computer Interfaces? A preliminary case study”, Real-time functional Imaging and Neurofeedback conference (RTFIN’2017), 2017.
J. Mladenovic, M. Joffily, J. Frey, F. Lotte, J. Mattout, NeuroAdaptive Technologies Conference, “Endowing The Machine With Active Inference: A generic Framework to Implement Adaptive BCI”, Abstract with Oral Communication, Berlin, July 2017.
L. Perronnet, A. Lécuyer, M. Mano, E. Bannier, F. Lotte, M. Clerc, C. Barillot, Unimodal versus bimodal EEG-fMRI neurofeedback of a motor imagery task, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 11, pp 193, 2017.
S. Rimbert, C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain ,Profiling BCI users based on contralateral activity to improve kinesthetic motor imagery detection
8th International IEEE EMBS Conference On Neural Engineering, May 2017.
- S. Rimbert, C. Lindig-León, M. Fedotenkova, L. Bougrain Modulation of beta power in EEG during discrete and continuous motor imageries
8th International IEEE EMBS Conference On Neural Engineering, May 2017
S. Rimbert, O. Avilov, L. Bougrain, Discrete motor imageries can be used to allow a faster detection,
7th Graz Brain-Computer Interface Conference, September 2017
- S. Rimbert, L. Bougrain, R. Orhand et al. Grasp’it : une interface cerveau-ordinateur pour l’amélioration de l’apprentissage d’une tâche d’imagination motrice kinesthésique
29ème conférence francophone sur l’Interaction Homme-Machine, August 2017
F. Yger, M. Bérar, F. Lotte, Riemannian approaches in Brain-Computer Interfaces: a review, IEEE Transactions on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2017.
- S. Bhattacharyya, M. Clerc, M. Hayashibe, “A study on the effect of electrical stimulation as a user stimuli for motor imagery classification in Brain-Machine Interface“, European Journal of Translational Myology, vol.26, no.2, 2016.
- S. Bhattacharyya, M. Clerc, M. Hayashibe, “A Study on the Effect of Electrical Stimulation During Motor Imagery Learning in Brain-Computer Interfacing“, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 9-12. 2016.
- N. Gayraud, N. Foy, M. Clerc, “A Separability Marker Based on High-Dimensional Statistics for Classification Confidence Assessment“, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics October 9-12. 2016.
- S. Bhattacharyya, S. Shimoda, M. Hayashibe, “A Synergetic Brain-machine Interfacing Paradigm for Multi-DOF Robot Control”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2016.
- C. Jeunet, E. Jahanpour, F. Lotte, “Why Standard Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Training Protocols Should be Changed: An Experimental Study”, Journal of Neural Engineering, 2016
- C. Jeunet, B. N’Kaoua, F. Lotte, “Advances in User-Training for Mental-Imagery Based BCI Control: Psychological and Cognitive Factors and their Neural Correlates”, Progress in Brain Research, 2016
- C. Jeunet, F. Lotte, M. Hachet, S. Subramanian, B. N’Kaoua, “Spatial Abilities Play a Major Role in BCI Performance“, International BCI meeting, 2016
- C. Jeunet, B. N’Kaoua, R. N’Kambou, F. Lotte, “Why and How to Use Intelligent Tutoring Systems to Adapt MI-BCI Training to Each User?”, International BCI meeting
- L. Bougrain, B. le Golvan, “Les neuroprothèses”, l’Evolution Psychiatrique, Elsevier, à paraître 2016.
- C. Lindig-León, N. Gayraud, L. Bougrain, M. Clerc. “Hierarchical Classification Using Riemannian Geometry for Motor Imagery Based BCI Systems”, BCI meeting 2016, Asilomar, California, USA.
- S. Rimbert, L. Bougrain. “Comparison between discrete and continuous motor imageries : toward a faster detection”, International BCI meeting, 2016, Asilomar, California, USA.
- R. Gervais, J. Frey, A. Gay, F. Lotte, M. Hachet, “TOBE: Tangible Out-of-Body Experience”, Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction (TEI), 2016
- S. Rimbert, L. Bougrain, C.Lindig-León, G. Serrière, F. Giovannini, A. Hutt, Amplitude and latency of EEG Beta activity during real movements, discrete and continuous motor imageries, IEE Bernstein conference, 2015.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain. Correlation of EEG signal during simple and combined motor imageries. Bernstein conference 2015, Heidelberg/Meinheim, Germany.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain, S. Rimbert. On-line identification of the end of motor imageries based on the alpha rebound detection. CNS annual meeting 2015,Prague, Czech Republic.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain. A multilabel classification method for detection of combined motor imageries. 2015 IEEE international conference on systems, man, and cybernetics, Hong Kong.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain. Comparison of sensorimotor rhythms in EEG signals during simple and combined motor imageries over the contra and ipsilateral hemispheres. 37th Annual international conference of the IEEE-EMBS engineering in medicine and biology society 2015, Milan, Italy.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain, S. Rimbert,. Alpha rebound improves on-line detection of the end of motor imageries. 7th International IEEE-EMBS conference on neural engineering 2015, Montpellier, France.
- F. Lecaignard, O. Bertrand, G. Gimenez, J. Mattout, and A. Caclin, “Implicit learning of predictable sound sequences modulates human brain responses at different levels of the auditory hierarchy,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 9, Sep. 2015.
- C. Jeunet, B. N’Kaoua, S. Subramanian, M. Hachet, F. Lotte, “Predicting Mental Imagery-Based BCI Performance from Personality, Cognitive Profile and Neurophysiological Patterns”, PLoS ONE, 2015.
- R. Trachel, M. Clerc, T. Brochier, “Decoding covert shifts of attention induced by ambiguous visuospatial cues”, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, DOI:10.3389/fnhum.2015.00358, 2015.
- F. Lotte, L. Bougrain, M. Clerc, “EEG-based Brain-Computer Interfaces“, Wiley Encyclopedia on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2015.
- J. Schumacher, C. Jeunet, F. Lotte, “Towards Explanatory Feedback for User Training in Brain-Computer Interfaces”, IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC), 2015
- F. Yger, F. Lotte, M. Sugiyama, “Averaging covariance matrices for EEG signal classification based on the CSP: an empirical study“, EUSIPCO 2015.
- F. Lotte, “Signal processing approaches to minimize or suppress calibration time in oscillatory activity-based Brain-Computer Interfaces”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 2015.
- C. Jeunet, C. Vi, D. Spelmezan, B. N’Kaoua, F. Lotte, S. Subramanian, “Continuous Tactile Feedback for Motor-Imagery based Brain-Computer Interaction in a Multitasking Context”, Interact 2015.
- F. Lotte, C. Jeunet, “Towards Improved BCI based on Human Learning Principles”, 3rd International Winter Conference on Brain-Computer Interfaces, invited paper, pp. 37-40, 2015.
- C. Jeunet, B. N’Kaoua, M. Hachet, F. Lotte, “Predicting Mental-Imagery Based Brain-Computer Interface Performance from Psychometric Questionnaires”, WomEncourage, 2015.
- J. Mattout, M. Perrin, O. Bertrand, and E. Maby, “Improving BCI performance through co-adaptation: Applications to the P300-speller,” Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 23–28, Feb. 2015.
- J. Luauté, D. Morlet, and J. Mattout, “BCI in patients with disorders of consciousness: Clinical perspectives,” Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 29–34, Feb. 2015.
- C. Lindig-León, L. Bougrain. A comparison between different multiclass Common Spatial Pattern approaches for identification of motor imagery tasks. 6th International brain-computer interface conference 2014, Graz, Austria.
- C. Jeunet, A. Cellard, S. Subramanian, M. Hachet, B. N’Kaoua and F. Lotte, “How Well Can We Learn With Standard BCI Training Approaches? A Pilot Study”, 6th International BCI conference, DOI:10.3217/978-3-85125-378-8-83, pp 332-335, 2014.
- E. Thomas, E. Daucé, D. Devlaminck, L. Mahé, A. Carpentier, R. Munos, M. Perrin, E. Maby, J. Mattout, T. Papadopoulo and M. Clerc, “CoAdapt P300 speller: optimized flashing sequences and online learning”, 6th International BCI conference, DOI:10.3217/978-3-85125-378-8-51, 2014.
- G. Sanchez, J. Daunizeau, E. Maby, O. Bertrand, A. Bompas, and J. Mattout, “Toward a New Application of Real-Time Electrophysiology: Online Optimization of Cognitive Neurosciences Hypothesis Testing,” Brain Sciences, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 49–72, Jan. 2014.
- M. Perrin, E. Maby, O. Bertrand, and J. Mattout, “A virtuous BCI loop: adaptive decision making improves P300-spelling in two ways,” Proceeding of the 6th International Brain-Computer Interface Conference, Graz 2014.